The intention of this sale is for people to be able to do individual retextures of this model. You are free to use the free public and preview models within VRChat without buying this.
Here a small video tutorial on how to do a recolor of the synth:
Here a tutorial on how to do a quest and fallback recolor:
While this model was specifically made for VRChat you can of course use this Synth model in other games where you can add your own character as well, like Neos or BeatSaber.
VRC Physibones have released and the new export is compatible now.
Please be kind don't distribute the files or use distributed files. Many hours of work went into this. Furthermore be aware it is one of the most common ways viruses are distributed.
With permission from Vader-San I made this model of the Synth species and offer it here for sale.
The model is compressed with open source program 7zip. It is obtainable for free here:
For further questions I'm reachable on twitter under: @Intet_vr
If you purchase this Synth VRChat Avatar model you are free to modify and use the model how you want with exceptions and clarifications below:
- Claiming you made this model is not allowed.
- Re-selling or sharing this model and its assets with someone who has not bought it is not allowed.
- A commissioner may sell a customization, like a re-texture, however only if both commissioner and buyer have purchased the model.
- You are allowed to make an edit or re-texture of the avatar also to set it to public on VRChat
SynthUnityPackage, Textures, SubstancePainter SSPs, FBX file
Avatar 3.0 Ready
Full body tracking ready
Full voice visemes
Full set of visor expressions
Dynamic bones support
4k Textures included!
Oculus Quest compatible
Ready for upload Unity package
Adjustable muscle sliders
Different visor shapes
Finely tunes proportions for vr dancing
- SynthUnityPackage, Textures, SubstancePainter SSPs, FBX file
- Avatar 3.0 Ready
- Full body tracking ready
- Full voice visemes
- Full set of visor expressions
- Dynamic bones support
- 4k Textures included!
- Oculus Quest compatible
- Ready for upload Unity package
- Adjustable muscle sliders
- Different visor shapes
- Finely tunes proportions for vr dancing
- Fallback Version